Hyundai Verna refreshed, price unchanged
Hyundai India has announced the soft launch of the updated Verna on its website. The new Verna comes with cosmetic tweaks, but there hasn't been any change in price.
The new face-lifted Verna gets a set of redesigned headlamps with integrated Daytime Running Lights (DRL). This is unlike the refreshed i20, where Hyundai provided DRLs underlining the front foglamps. Other minor tweaks include illuminated power-window buttons, illuminated steering mounted audio controls and newly styled alloy wheels. Two more changes include two rear headrests instead of three, and a steel unit for the spare wheel in the top end.
The powertrain remains the same. The Verna comes with four engine options: 1.4-litre petrol and diesel and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel. Petrol models come with the 5-speed manual transmission and diesel models with 6-speed transmission. The top end 1.6-litre petrol and diesel variants have an optional 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The Verna has been one of India's best selling cars in the C-segment ever since its launch in 2010. The Verna range starts from Rs 7.45 lakh ex-Mumbai.
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia