Hyundai Venue reaches dealerships ahead of its official launch on May 21
After its global debut earlier this month, Hyundai Venue compact SUV drew 2000 bookings in a day. The Korean carmaker has already announced its launch dates - May 21, however, the Hyundai Venue has already reached dealerships. This hints at manufacturer gearing up for its debut in the segment and the deliveries could commence soon as well.
Hyundai Venue rivals the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300. It gets three engine options, - two petrol and one diesel. The 1.2-litre petrol produces 83PS and 116Nm whereas the 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 90PS and 220Nm. The petrol engine will be mated to a five-speed transmission and the diesel variant will be offered with a six-speed manual. The newest engine on offer is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine which produces 120PS and 172Nm. It will come with an option of six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual clutch transmission.
The styling on the compact SUV is a derivative of the new family design seen on the Flagship SUV- Hyundai Palisade. The similar fascia will be adopted by the next Generation Hyundai Creta, however, with up'ed proportions.
Features such as Hyundai's Bluelink connectivity will debut with the Hyundai Venue Along with features to be at par with its rivals. Expect the pricing to be between Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 11 lakh Ex-showroom pan India.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Image Source - Car News
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh