Hyundai India to hike prices on all hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs from August, Venue and Kona to remain unaffected
Hyundai India has announced a price hike on all of their hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs effective from August 1. Hyundai products will be dearer to its customers by Rs 9,200 due to the increased input cost to make the vehicles comply with the stringent safety norms mandated by the government. However, this hike will not affect the recently launched all-electric Hyundai Kona and also the Hyundai Venue SUVs.
Th entry-level Hyundai Santro now retails between Rs 3.90 - 5.67 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai, however, the updated price list will be out by the first of next month.
The second-generation Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted on test a number of times
and will be launched in India on August 20. That said, the new-gen hatchback will get an updated price list across variants.
Also, the facelift Hyundai Elantra has been spotted on test hinting at a domestic launch. The car has already been launched in the international market and we expect the Koreans would bring the new Elantra by late 2019.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?