Hyundai India to hike prices on all hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs from August, Venue and Kona to remain unaffected
Hyundai India has announced a price hike on all of their hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs effective from August 1. Hyundai products will be dearer to its customers by Rs 9,200 due to the increased input cost to make the vehicles comply with the stringent safety norms mandated by the government. However, this hike will not affect the recently launched all-electric Hyundai Kona and also the Hyundai Venue SUVs.
Th entry-level Hyundai Santro now retails between Rs 3.90 - 5.67 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai, however, the updated price list will be out by the first of next month.
The second-generation Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted on test a number of times
and will be launched in India on August 20. That said, the new-gen hatchback will get an updated price list across variants.
Also, the facelift Hyundai Elantra has been spotted on test hinting at a domestic launch. The car has already been launched in the international market and we expect the Koreans would bring the new Elantra by late 2019.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet