Hyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced that it will increase the prices of its vehicles by 2 per cent from June 2018. The price hike will be applicable to all the models that are currently on sale in the Indian market, except the refreshed Hyundai Creta that was launched on May 22, 2018.
Speaking about the price hike, Rakesh Srivastava, director, Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Limited said that the company has been absorbing the increasing costs of materials, freight, fuel and commodities so far. However, it now faces the constraint of passing out the increase in input costs to its customers.
Hyundai range of vehicle on sale in India begins from the Eon, prices of which start at Rs 3.3 lakh (ex-Delhi). The most expensive vehicle in the line-up is the Tucson, starting at Rs 25.44 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Hyundai is riding high on the success of the all-new Verna that bagged the 2018 OVERDRIVE Car of the Year award as well as the 2018 ICOTY (Indian Car of the Year) award.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh