Hyundai India reports a 5 percent increase in July 2022 sales
In July 2022, Hyundai India reported total sales of 63,851 units. The automaker sold 50,500 automobiles in the local market and 13,351 cars in exports of the total number of sales.
Domestic sales have climbed by 5.1 percent year over year when compared. Comparing the entire sales data to June 2022, when the automaker sold 62,351 cars, there is also a modest increase.
Hyundai models including the Creta, Venue, i20, Grand i10 NIOS, Alcazar, and Aura are at the top of the sales lists. Last month, reservations for the new Hyundai Tucson began with prices set to be announced this week.
Hyundai is also expected to debut the facelifted Hyundai Kona electric SUV later this year.
Commenting on July 2022 sales, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing and Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "With the improvement in the semi-conductor situation, the passenger vehicle segment is showing positive trends riding on the green shoots of pent-up demand and customer desire towards personal mobility. Further, the newly launched Hyundai Tucson has built strong momentum ahead of the festive season and received an overwhelming customer response. We remain optimistic towards the future prospects of the Indian Auto Industry."
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.69 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?