Honda Cars India to increase prices in January 2016
Honda Car India is set to increase the price of its cars in India from January 2016. The increment in price will range from Rs 10,000 to Rs 16,000 depending on the model. Honda says that the price hike is to offset the rising input costs.
Honda's product portfolio in India ranges from the Brio with a starting price of Rs 4.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) to the CR-V that begins at Rs 21.09 lakh (ex-Delhi). Honda, with this price hike, will join Hyundai, Nissan, Tata, Skoda, BMW and Mercedes-Benz on the list of car manufacturers who have announced a price hike from January 2016.
There is speculation that these price hikes are usually announced at this time of the year to push sales and clear dealer inventories. Many automakers have also rolled out festive discounts and other packages to lure customers to showrooms.
In case you plan to purchase a new car and don't mind the current year of production, now would be a good time to negotiate a bargain.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?