Hero Xtreme 200R street-naked motorcycle gets another price hike - will cost Rs 91,900
Hero Xtreme 200R was launched last year and recently saw a price hike in the month of April, this time around the motorcycle also gets another hike of Rs 1,000 and now costs Rs 91,900 ex-showroom Delhi.
At this price point, the Hero Xtreme 200R rivals the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar NS200. With the new price tag, the bike also eats into the segment of Yamaha FZ-S V3 and the Bajaj Pulsar 180F.
The motorcycle sports a relaxed rider's triangle and gets a handlebar set up to make it easier for riders to do day to day commuting.
The engine is the same 200cc air-cooled single-cylinder that is seen in the 200S, 200T and the Xpulse 200. The engine produces 18.4PS at 8,00rpm and 17.1Nm at 6,500rpm. The bike uses a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle has a claimed 0-60kmph time is 4.6 seconds while claimed top speed is 114kmph.
For the suspension duties, the Xtreme 200R is equipped with a 37mm telescopic forks upfront and a 7-step adjustable (preload) monoshock at the rear. The motorcycle benefits from disc brakes on both ends, however, the motorcycle gets the safety net of a single-channel ABS (anti-lock braking system).
Starts Rs 91,900
Starts Rs 1,17,714
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 99,200
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old