Hero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
Hero Xtreme 200R has become dearer to its customers by Rs 1,000 and the naked motorcycles will set you back by Rs 90,900 ex-showroom Delhi. With the hiked cost, the motorcycle still offers the same amount of equipment and technology as before.
The engine is the same 200cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 18.4PS and 17.1Nm, and the bike uses a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle has a claimed 0-60kmph time is 4.6 seconds while claimed top speed is 114kmph. For the suspension duties, the Xtreme 200R is equipped with a 37mm telescopic forks up front and a 7-step adjustable (preload) monoshock at the rear.
Recently, uncamouflaged images of the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 surfaced on the internet along with a fully faired motorcycle from Hero. Although the name is unknown, we believe it could be the upcoming Hero Karizma. Expect the fully faired supersport and the off-roader motorcycle to be launched soon in India.
Starts Rs 91,900
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 99,200
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh