Hero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
Hero Xtreme 200R has become dearer to its customers by Rs 1,000 and the naked motorcycles will set you back by Rs 90,900 ex-showroom Delhi. With the hiked cost, the motorcycle still offers the same amount of equipment and technology as before.
The engine is the same 200cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 18.4PS and 17.1Nm, and the bike uses a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle has a claimed 0-60kmph time is 4.6 seconds while claimed top speed is 114kmph. For the suspension duties, the Xtreme 200R is equipped with a 37mm telescopic forks up front and a 7-step adjustable (preload) monoshock at the rear.
Recently, uncamouflaged images of the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 surfaced on the internet along with a fully faired motorcycle from Hero. Although the name is unknown, we believe it could be the upcoming Hero Karizma. Expect the fully faired supersport and the off-roader motorcycle to be launched soon in India.
Starts Rs 91,900
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 99,200
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh