Hero unveils updated Glamour and Glamour Fi in India
As part of its long lineup of refreshes, Hero MotoCorp Limited (HMCL) has unveiled the new Glamour and its fuel-injected mate. The changes are in aesthetics and the mechanicals remain absolutely untouched. The Glamour and Glamour FI both get a new paint and sticker job and redesigned dials.
The 2013 Hero glamour gets a redesigned instrument console and paint-sticker job
Along with the Glamour unveiling, Hero also unveiled new versions of the Splendor, Pleasure, Xtreme, Karizma and ZMR. Although in many cases the changes are cosmetic, Hero showed off quite a few technological advancements such as IBS, start-stop, etc.
The updated Glamour Fi
The updated Glamour Fi meters
With the festive season already underway, these launches could help Hero bring up the numbers for the Glamour and Glamour FI. Both bikes have not been the typical best-sellers that Hero is generally associated with and have always been in the shadows of the Super Splendor and now the Ignitor.
Starts Rs 68,900
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained