Hero MotoCorp to launch the Xtreme 200S on January 30, 2018
Hero MotoCorp has just released a teaser of its upcoming motorcycle and it is set to be launched on January 30, 2018. Going by the silhouette, we suspect that Hero will be launching the new Xtreme 200 S. The bike was showcased in concept form at the 2016 Auto Expo in Noida and the motorcycle was supposed to go on sale in 2017, but Hero kept pushing the launch date.
The Hero Xtreme 200S is the company's all-new performance motorcycle that's set to take on the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Bajaj Pulsar NS200. The Hero Xtreme 200 S is expected to be powered by a new 200cc air-cooled engine that develops 18.6PS at 8,500rpm and generates 17.2 Nm at 6,000rpm. The Hero Xtreme 200S comes equipped with a mono suspension which indicates that the motorcycle is built using a completely new frame. Hero says that the design is inspired by the silhouette of a Cheetah. The headlamp and tail lamps look like an evolution of the current Xtreme. This is also the first Hero product to feature ABS.
Watch this space for details from the launch event as well as to know the price.
Also see: Hero Xtreme 200S First Ride Video
Starts Rs 1,17,714
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700