Hero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Splendor+ with the only update being the engine becoming BSVI compliant to meet the strict emission norms.
The new Splendor+ comes with a 100cc BSVI compliant fuel injection engine, replacing the carburettor, delivering a power output of 8PS at 8,000rpm and torque of 8.05Nm at 6,000rpm. The motorcycle does not get any cosmetic changes nor new colour options but seems to sport new decals.
The Splendor+ comes in three variants kick-start with alloy wheels priced at Rs 59,600, self-start with alloy wheels costing Rs 61,900 and the top end model self-start with alloy wheels and i3S at Rs 63,100, all prices ex-showroom. All three variants cost around Rs 6,000 more than the BSVI compliant versions.
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review