Hero Moto Corp presents 80 Duet scooters to woman police officers in Bhopal
Hero MotoCorp has presented 80 Hero Duet scooters to the woman police officers in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Duets were handed over as part of the company's CSR initiative called Maitri.
Speaking at the handover ceremony, Vijay Sethi, Chief Information Officer, CSR, Hero MotoCorp said that as the market leader and a responsible corporate citizen, Hero MotoCorp has always been committed to bringing effective societal enhancements across the country. He also adds that one of the key programs recently has been partnering with state police departments and empowering the women police officers with mobility. The extension of this program in Madhya Pradesh is a reaffirmation of Hero MotoCorp's commitment.
The Hero Duets that were given to the Bhopal police have been kitted out with everything that a patrolling officer might need. This includes sirens, flash lights and public address systems.
Besides Madhya Pradesh, Hero MotoCorp has also presented scooters to police departments in Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh, Telengana, Haryana and Uttarakhand. So far, Hero MotoCorp has collectively handed over 500 scooters to the police departments in these states.
Starts Rs 48,280
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021