Hero Moto Corp presents 80 Duet scooters to woman police officers in Bhopal
Hero MotoCorp has presented 80 Hero Duet scooters to the woman police officers in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Duets were handed over as part of the company's CSR initiative called Maitri.
Speaking at the handover ceremony, Vijay Sethi, Chief Information Officer, CSR, Hero MotoCorp said that as the market leader and a responsible corporate citizen, Hero MotoCorp has always been committed to bringing effective societal enhancements across the country. He also adds that one of the key programs recently has been partnering with state police departments and empowering the women police officers with mobility. The extension of this program in Madhya Pradesh is a reaffirmation of Hero MotoCorp's commitment.
The Hero Duets that were given to the Bhopal police have been kitted out with everything that a patrolling officer might need. This includes sirens, flash lights and public address systems.
Besides Madhya Pradesh, Hero MotoCorp has also presented scooters to police departments in Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh, Telengana, Haryana and Uttarakhand. So far, Hero MotoCorp has collectively handed over 500 scooters to the police departments in these states.
Starts Rs 48,280
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch