Hero HX250R image gallery
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the all-new 249cc HX250R along with four more products in India. The motorcycle 31PS 4-stroke, single cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine and will be a straight competitor to the Honda CBR250.
The four other products unveiled by Hero are Hero Leap (hybrid) and Dash scooters, Hero Xtreme motorcycle and a diesel bike concept called RNT. While you can click here to read all you need to know about the HX250R, here are some images of the all-new motorcycle.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant