Helpdesk: Should I buy the Maruti Baleno or Swift Dzire?
I am looking at buying a car for my father and have shortlisted two models, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Maruti Suzuki Baleno. I am not interested in the top variants the VXI and Delta petrol trims fall within my budget. The two cars are from different segments but I think they're both perfect for my father. The car has to be easy to drive in town, return high fuel efficiency and offer good space. Which car should I go for? Will the Baleno production end soon?
While the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Dzire belong to two different segments, we still think a lot of buyers like you are interested in the two cars. In our opinion, the Baleno is far superior car to the Dzire in every aspect. It's a generation newer and offers a lot more standard equipment including safety features like ABS and airbags as standard. Cabin/boot space and comfort are better too. The Baleno Delta is also more affordable than the Dzire VXI (about Rs 20,000 less), so it offers better value too.
For more helpdesk stories, click here
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700