Harman introduces JBL Autostage concept in India
Harman in collaboration with Sahil Audio International have announced the launch of a rather unique concept they call Autostage. The idea is that they will provide a complete revamp of the sound system in your car without voiding the warranty. The company has designed specialised speaker brackets that they claim fit into almost every car available in India. The system also comes with a comprehensive plug-and-play wiring system that ensures that there's no need to tamper with the stock wiring, something which is the first cause for voiding a manufacturer warranty. The point of this exercise is that Harman will replace all the speakers in your car as well as add an in-line amplifier which should significantly improve sound quality.
Autostage is available in two versions: Carstage (2,000W peak power) and Sportstage (3,000W peak power). The base setup costs Rs 29,990 and customers even have the option of paying through a one year EMI scheme available through most leading bank branches. The JBL Autostage is available at new car showrooms as well as premium aftermarket dealers.
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year