Harman introduces JBL Autostage concept in India
Harman in collaboration with Sahil Audio International have announced the launch of a rather unique concept they call Autostage. The idea is that they will provide a complete revamp of the sound system in your car without voiding the warranty. The company has designed specialised speaker brackets that they claim fit into almost every car available in India. The system also comes with a comprehensive plug-and-play wiring system that ensures that there's no need to tamper with the stock wiring, something which is the first cause for voiding a manufacturer warranty. The point of this exercise is that Harman will replace all the speakers in your car as well as add an in-line amplifier which should significantly improve sound quality.
Autostage is available in two versions: Carstage (2,000W peak power) and Sportstage (3,000W peak power). The base setup costs Rs 29,990 and customers even have the option of paying through a one year EMI scheme available through most leading bank branches. The JBL Autostage is available at new car showrooms as well as premium aftermarket dealers.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed