Harley-Davidson India now offers extended warranty on its motorcycles
Harley-Davidson India is now offering extended warranty on its products. Currently the American motorcycle manufacturer's motorcycles come with a standard two year warranty. With the introduction of the extended warranty, customer's motorcycles will now be secured for an additional two years.
Apart from prospects who will be purchasing their motorcycles now, those who have already brought their Harleys on or after April 2, 2015, are also eligible for the warranty program. The warranty covers any "unlikely covered eventuality". ICICI Lombard General has underwritten the insurance part under the extended warranty program.
The benefits of this extended warranty involves genuine Harley-Davidson parts, labour and the option to be purchased anytime during the standard warranty period.
"We are pleased to introduce the extended warranty program for our customers, a first for the premium motorcycle segment in the country. It is a program specifically designed to protect the time Harley owners spend on their motorcycle and enhance their riding experience by minimizing unexpected repair cost." said Rajiv Vohra, director sales and dealer development Harley-Davidson India.
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI