Harley-Davidson India is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Two Wheeler Manufacturer Of The Year
It has been five years since Harley-Davidson came to India. From the very beginning, their range has aimed at offering the maximum choice to Indian enthusiasts. They have also worked hard at lowering the prices so that accessibility has always been increasing.
This year, Harley-Davidson not only extended their domination of the big bike market in India, but they have also added a new feather in their cap by manufacturing, for India and for export, their first motorcycle outside the United States. Another sign that the American manufacturer understands the Indian market better than their competitors.
Harley also introduced a range of new products last year and will most likely have their entire international portfolio on offer here soon. Here is wishing all the best to the American motorcycle manufacturer.
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,34,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700