Harley-Davidson India is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Two Wheeler Manufacturer Of The Year
It has been five years since Harley-Davidson came to India. From the very beginning, their range has aimed at offering the maximum choice to Indian enthusiasts. They have also worked hard at lowering the prices so that accessibility has always been increasing.
This year, Harley-Davidson not only extended their domination of the big bike market in India, but they have also added a new feather in their cap by manufacturing, for India and for export, their first motorcycle outside the United States. Another sign that the American manufacturer understands the Indian market better than their competitors.
Harley also introduced a range of new products last year and will most likely have their entire international portfolio on offer here soon. Here is wishing all the best to the American motorcycle manufacturer.
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5,34,000
Starts Rs 3,14,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?