Hardeep Singh Brar to head Great Wall Motors India as Director of Marketing and Sales
Great Wall Motors India appoints Hardeep Singh Brar as Director of Marketing and Sales. Brar will head the commercial operations that include Marketing, Sales, Dealer Development, Aftersales and Communication.
Brar has been in a part of the industry for over two decades and in that tenure, he has been associated with brands like Maruti Suzuki, Volkswagen, General Motors and Nissan Motors.
This is GWM's second appointment to the India Leadership Team, after Kaushik Ganguly was appointed as Director - Strategy and Planning last year when he had moved from Maruti Suzuki as the head of Product Planning.
Brar is a Harvard alumnus, a mechanical engineer from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Punjab and a marathoner and avid sports enthusiast.
Commenting at the appointment, Hardeep Singh Brar said, "I am excited to join the India operations of Great Wall Motors and eager to build & drive a vision & business strategy for the organization in India"
Earlier this month, Great Wall Motors and General Motors announced an agreement for the sale of GM India's Talegaon manufacturing facility near Pune to the Chinese carmaker. GWM vice president for global strategy Mr. Liu Xiangshang said the transaction would lay down the foundation of the company's plan to enter the Indian market.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030