Forza Motorsport 7 goes on sale globally
The latest installment of the popular racing game, Forza Motorsport 7 has gone on sale from today onwards. The number of cars and race tracks offered in the racing game have nearly doubled compared to that of the previous iteration. The Forza Motorsport 7 is available on Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Windows 10.
Forza Motorsport 7 will be offering as much as 700 cars that can be customized with more than 200 configurations. This includes tweaking the aesthetics to fine tuning the performance of all the cars. The racing game will have over 30 locations to choose from. Race tracks such as the Maple Valley Raceway, Mugello Circuit and Suzuka Circuit along with a fictional street circuit in Dubai are expected to be some of the locations on which you can race. In addition, there were will be Nurburgring GP circuit as well the Jebel Hafeet Pass.
In a recent update, Forza announced The Fate of the Furious Car Pack". This can be availed for free of cost if one pre-orders the game and selects the Deluxe or Ultimate edition option. The Fate of the Furious Car Pack can also be bought later at $9.99. Needless to say, the new pack includes all the cars that Dominic "Dom" Toretto and his crew drive in the movie.
The Forza Motorsport 7 is priced between $59.99 right up to $139.99, depending on the cars and the packs that one opts for. The Indian fans of the Forza Motorsport 7 can rejoice too as they can buy the Standard edition on Amazon for Rs 3,499, inclusive of all taxes.
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh