Formula E: Rosenqvist gives Mahindra Racing 4th place finish at inaugural Santiago ePrix
The inaugural Santiago ePrix, Round 3 of the 2017/2018 Formula E season was tough for Mahindra Racing. The team's drivers Felix Rosenqvist and Nick Heidfeld only managed to qualify 14th and 15th respectively.
Felix Rosenqvist on his way to a fourth-place finish at the Santiago ePrix
In the race itself, a first lap incident meant that Heidfeld had to come into the pits almost immediately to swap cars, which meant he was forced to retire from the race with no spare car left for him around when he would ordinarily have had to pit for a car swap.
Things were slightly better for Swedish driver Rosenqvist though, who managed to move up from 14th place to fourth after dicing with competitors on track.
Mahindra Racing now moves down to second place in the team's standings behind Techeetah, while Rosenqvist also is second in the driver's standings behind Techeetah's Jean-Eric Vergne who won the Santiago ePrix. The all-electric championship now heads to Mexico City for the fourth round.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet