Ford India stops production of models like the old Figo, Classic and Fiesta
Ford has started to clear out its closet to make room for the newer launches that are expected soon. The company has stopped the production of the older Figo, the Classic and the Fiesta. With the Figo Aspire being launched last month (read our review here) and the company claiming over 4,000 bookings, there is news that the 2015 Figo will be launched by the end of September or early October, followed by the 2015 Endeavour. The Mustang is expected to debut in India at the Auto Expo next year.
Anurag Mehrotra, executive director for marketing, sales and service said, "As part of our commitment to customers in India, we continue to investigate ways in which we can meet the needs of customers with more products."
Source: ET Auto
More from OVERDRIVE on the new launches from Ford:
2015 Ford Figo Aspire launched in India at Rs 4.89 lakh
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh