FMSCI announces dates for six 2016 national championships
The FMSCI has just released the dates for six of the 13 national motorsport championships that will be held in 2016. With the first and second rounds of the MMSC Indian National Racing Championship completed already, Round 3 will be held at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore between June 17-19. Meanwhile, the first round of the JK Tyre National Racing Championship will be held between July 29-31 at the Kari Motor Speedway. JK Tyre will also host the first round of the 2016 National Rotax Max Karting Championship from June 3-5 in Hyderabad.
This year, the FMSCI introduced the National Superleague TSD Rally Championship, the first round of which ended on March 18. The second round, called the Deccan Rally, will be held from May 13-15. In the two-wheeler section, the first round of the National Supercross Championship will be held in Goa on April 17. The 2016 National Rally Championship for bikes meanwhile, will have its first round between April 30 to May 1.
The list of motorsport championships that will be held in 2016 include the Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship and the Indian National Drag Racing Championship for two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch