FIA Formula 3 European Championship: Jehan Daruvala ends season sixth overall
Jehan Daruvala's debut season in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship has gone well. After 10 rounds and 30 races in the series, the Indian driver has the distinction of finishing every single race. What's more, he's managed to finish 25 of those races in the top 10, and scored his maiden F3 win too at the Norisring.
Jehan Daruvala has ended his maiden FIA F3 European Championship sixth in the championship standings
At the season finale of the championship at Hockenheim, Daruvala ended the first race in fifth position, then followed that up with second place in Race 2, but unfortunately did not finish the third race.
This meant that he ended the championship with a total of 191 points, good for sixth place in the standings. The title of 2017 FIA Formula 3 European Champion went to Daruvala's Carlin team-mate Lando Norris. Norris also won the Rookie championship, with Daruvala finishing as runner-up in the category. While Daruvala hasn't yet confirmed his plans for the 2018 season, a switch to Formula 2 looks likely.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased