Facelift Hyundai Elite i20 spotted on test - launch likely in Q1 of 2020
Hyundai Elite i20 in its second-generation avatar is due an update. But before making some substantial changes to the drivetrain and the platform, the Elite i20 is expected to receive a facelift before the manufacturer introduces the third-generation model in the Indian market.
That said, a test mule of the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Elite i20 has been spotted on test in India. The new hatchback is expected to sport a new fascia in line with the company's current design language seen on the current Hyundai Elantra on sale and the facelift Hyundai Verna spotted in China.
A wide cascading grille flanked by projector headlamps could be seen on the upcoming hatchback. The taillamps could be tweaked to sport a sharper design language. The alloy wheels on the test mule showcase a new five-spoke design. The cabin could see a new theme of colour all around the dashboard and door panels.
The engines on offer will be the same 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel but this time tuned to meet the BSVI emission norms. The former will be mated toa five-speed manual gearbox while the latter will come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The petrol variant will come with an optional automatic (CVT) gearbox.
Image Source - TeamBHP
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3