F1: Robert Kubica to test Renault R.S.17 at Hungaroring
After two days of testing a V8-powered 2012 Formula 1 car, Robert Kubica will get his first test session in a current car at the Hungaroring on August 2. The Polish driver, who tested the E20 on June 7 in Valencia, Spain, and on July 12 at Paul Ricard, will now drive the 2017 machine, the R.S.17. It will be an opportunity for him to come to terms with the new car, and it will also be an opportunity for Renault to assess Kubica's abilities in the new machine.
Cyril Abiteboul, Managing Director, Renault Sport Racing, stated, "The first two days of testing allowed both Robert and ourselves to gather a great amount of information. The upcoming session with the R.S.17 at the Hungaroring will allow us all to obtain detailed and precise data in a current car and representative conditions. After this test, we will carefully analyse the collected information to determine in what conditions it would be possible for Robert to return to competition in the upcoming years."
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS