Exclusive: Jaguar India drops prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh
Jaguar India has slashed prices of the XE petrol by Rs 2.65 lakh. The price cut is applicable to all variants- Pure, Prestige and Portfolio. The new prices are effective immediately. The company says that reason behind the price drop is to extend the reach of the brand and make it more competitive. The price drop, is massive and brings the XE's pricing almost at par with the competition. The base XE petrol was priced at Rs 39.9 lakh (ex-Delhi) , however, after the price drop, it now costs Rs 37.25 (ex-Delhi). The top spec, Portfolio variant used to retail at Rs 47.99 lakh (ex-Delhi), but it'll now set you back Rs 45.34 lakh.
The XE is based on Jaguar's modular vehicle architecture and is the only car in its class to feature exhaustive use of aluminium. 75 percent of the structure is made of aluminium, which is not only strong but also incredibly light, in relation to steel. Besides the obvious weight savings, the lightweight also corresponds to agile handling and responsive steering.
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet