Eicher appoints Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the CFO
Eicher Motors Ltd has announced the Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the Chief Financial Officer with effect from 6th May and he will report to Vinod K Dasari, CEO of Royal Enfield. He will be a part of the Royal Enfield management system and will lead the finance function for Eicher Motors.
Kaleeswaran takes on the role after Lalit Malik who has been the CFO for 10 years at the company and now he continues to be the Chief Commercial Officer for Royal Enfield.
Kaleeswaran has an experience of 17 years in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, business partnering, investor relations, fundraising, strategic planning, audit and risk management. Before joining Eicher, Kaleeswaran was working with Mondelez International in India and Asia. And he has also worked with Aditya Birla Fashions and TVS Motor Company Limited.
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review