Eicher appoints Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the CFO
Eicher Motors Ltd has announced the Kaleeswaran Arunachalam as the Chief Financial Officer with effect from 6th May and he will report to Vinod K Dasari, CEO of Royal Enfield. He will be a part of the Royal Enfield management system and will lead the finance function for Eicher Motors.
Kaleeswaran takes on the role after Lalit Malik who has been the CFO for 10 years at the company and now he continues to be the Chief Commercial Officer for Royal Enfield.
Kaleeswaran has an experience of 17 years in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, business partnering, investor relations, fundraising, strategic planning, audit and risk management. Before joining Eicher, Kaleeswaran was working with Mondelez International in India and Asia. And he has also worked with Aditya Birla Fashions and TVS Motor Company Limited.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020