Ducati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
The second edition of Ducati's DRE-Off Road Days will take place this weekend, February 16-17. The DRE is the Italian bike maker's world-class off-road riding school and was introduced in India last year. The first session received an overwhelming response. This time however Ducati is conducting the training sessions down south in Bangalore whereas the first edition took place at Off Road Adventure Zone in Gurugram, Haryana in August 2018.
Participants who own any model from the Ducati Scrambler, Ducati Hypermotard or Ducati Multistrada families are being charged Rs 9,800 inclusive of GST per day for the training. Participants who do not own a Ducati will have to pay Rs 19,900 (inclusive of GST), as Ducati India will be providing them a motorcycle.
The above mentioned cost includes the fees for training under professional supervision, basic breakfast, hydration facilities and medical support if required. This weekend will only offer level one training, under the supervision of Anand Dharmaraj, who runs Indimotard's T.W.O. track riding school in partnership with OVERDRIVE and is also one of the eminent jury members for the annual CNBC-TV18-OVERDRIVE Awards.
The Italian motorcycle maker states that the DRE is a global programme that began in 2003 to help riders improve their riding skills on Ducati's range of motorcycles.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 15,00,000
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions