Ducati opens its sixth dealership in India in Kochi, Kerala
Ducati India recently opened a new dealership in Kochi, Kerala. The 12,000 square foot premises, which has been established by EVM Motors in Maradu, Kochi, also houses a service centre. This is the sixth Ducati dealership in India after the ones in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The dealership in Kochi will sell Ducati India's entire portfolio of motorcycles which include the Ducati Scrambler, the Multistrada 1200 S, Monster 821 and the 959 Panigale. The store will also sell official apparel and motorcycle accessories.
Ravi Avalur, the managing director of Ducati India, says that the brand has seen very promising results in South India over the past two years. Sabu Johny, the managing partner at EVM Motors, says that he was excited to partner with Ducati India and that he wants to start a Desmo Owners Club in Kochi.
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand