Ducati opens its sixth dealership in India in Kochi, Kerala
Ducati India recently opened a new dealership in Kochi, Kerala. The 12,000 square foot premises, which has been established by EVM Motors in Maradu, Kochi, also houses a service centre. This is the sixth Ducati dealership in India after the ones in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The dealership in Kochi will sell Ducati India's entire portfolio of motorcycles which include the Ducati Scrambler, the Multistrada 1200 S, Monster 821 and the 959 Panigale. The store will also sell official apparel and motorcycle accessories.
Ravi Avalur, the managing director of Ducati India, says that the brand has seen very promising results in South India over the past two years. Sabu Johny, the managing partner at EVM Motors, says that he was excited to partner with Ducati India and that he wants to start a Desmo Owners Club in Kochi.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?