Ducati India appoints Bipul Chandra as Managing Director
Ducati India today appointed a new managing director for its India division. With Sergi Canovas moving to an international role, Bipul Chandra will take over the India operations.
Bipul Chandra was earlier in charge of Ducati India's sales, but with the new role of managing director, Chandra will be responsible for spearheading Ducati's business growth and network expansion in the country.
Bipul Chandra, managing director of Ducati India, said, "It's an honour to be associated with a leading global superbike manufacturer. It was an absolute pleasure working with the India team and I look forward to newer challenges in my role as the managing director for Ducati in India." Before Ducati, Chandra has played an important role in expanding brands such as Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors and Bajaj.
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.98 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained