Deliveries of Hero Xpluse 200, 200T to commence from second week of June
The Hero Xpulse 200 and the 200T were launched earlier this month in India for the ex-showroom price of Rs 1.05 lakh and Rs 94,000 ex-showroom Delhi, respectively. The bookings for the same began earlier this month for a token of Rs 5,000, now the dealerships across India will commence the deliveries of the aforementioned motorcycles by the second week of June 2019.
The Xpulse 200T is a more road-biased touring motorcycle that gets road focussed tyres shod on 17-inch alloy wheels. The Xpulse 200, on the other hand, gets a more off-road focussed dual-purpose set of tyres on 21-inch front and 18-inch rear spoked rims.
Both the motorcycles get a 200cc engine, that puts out 18.4PS and 17.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The instrument cluster of both the motorcycles get turn-by-turn navigation Hero Ride Guide app that can be paired to the rider's phone via Bluetooth.
Starts Rs 82,624
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 94,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37