Datsun to showcase a new concept car at Auto Expo 2014
Apart from showcasing its hatchback GO and the derived MPV GO+ at the Auto Expo 2014, Datsun will also bring in a new concept car. The new concept car, Datsun says, will have an altogether different style as compared to its competitors in that segment.
Carlos Ghosn with the new Datsun
The GO hatchback, meanwhile, will be displayed in all the colours that will be available to customers. While unveiling the GO last year, Datsun had promised that it will retail for under Rs 4 lakh. It will take on the likes of the Hyundai Eon and Maruti Alto. Inspite of its compact dimensions, the GO will be a spacious car as is evident from the images. The gear lever is dashboard-mounted and Datsun have also provided a mobile dock holder. Based on the V-Platform, the Datsun GO will have a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine. A diesel engine could be part of the plan at a later date. The GO+ MPV will be a 7-seater and will compete with the Ertiga.
Datsun Go comes with extra space for luggage next to the driver's seat
Click here for the Datsun GO image gallery
Click here to check the spy pictures of the Datsun GO.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700