Datsun redi-Go to be launched in India on June 1, 2016
Datsun has started taking orders for the redi-Go in India and will produce the car at the Renault-Nissan plant in Chennai. The Datsun redi-Go will be launched in India on June 1, 2016 and is expected to be priced between Rs 2.5 lakh - Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom. The Datsun redi-Go will be sold though Nissan's 217 dealerships across India which are setup in 165 cities. Citing a large demand for the redi-Go, Datsun and Nissan intend to ramp up their dealership network to 300 showrooms by the end of this financial year.
For those who are unaware, the Datsun redi-Go is a tallboy based on the same underpinnings as the Renault Kwid. It will be powered by an 800cc petrol motor at launch. Essentially the same engine as the Kwid, the version in the redi-Go will get a slightly different tuning. The Datsun redi-Go will rival the Maruti Suzuki Alto, the Hyundai Eon and its own siblings, the Datsun Go and the Renault Kwid.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS