CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Datsun Go+ is UV of the year
The Datsun Go+ offers family transport at a very affordable price. The interior of the car features a remarkably spacious cabin that can seat seven and when the last row seats fold down, you get 347 litres of boot space which is more than any hatchback currently in the market.
Powering the Go+ is a peppy and responsive 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that makes 68PS of power and 104Nm of torque. There's no other car quite like the Datsun Go+ at this price point and this unique mix of practicality and price was enough for it to clinch the award.
The 2016 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet