Chevrolet launches the upgraded Tavera Neo 3
Chevrolet lifted the wraps off the new Tavera Neo 3, with a starting price of Rs 6.72 lakh with the top end model costing Rs 10.26 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. The upgraded MUV gets a revamped front grille and headlamps with integrated turn indicators while Chevrolet claims that the interior space and comfort also have been improved. The new Tavera now gets an ICML sourced 2.0-litre direct injection diesel engine which produces 105PS power and is BS4 compliant. Chevrolet isn't retiring the previous 78PS 2.5-litre engine and it will continue duties in tier II cities.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years