2014 Chevrolet Beat facelift teased
Chevrolet India has teased the Beat facelift on its official website by way of a silhouette of the popular supermini.
We have already spotted the Beat facelift test mules several times and as we reported last week, the updated Beat is slated for an Auto Expo launch.
The tag line for the teaser states, "Style is coming to take the country by storm".
However, the Beat facelift is not too different than the current model. It wears the new hexagonal grille that is seen on rest of the Chevrolet lineup. The face also wears new bumpers with a new design for the fog lamps. Expect to see some tweaks to the interiors as well by way new upholstery & resigned plastic parts.
GM is also expected to show a slew of new products and concepts at the Auto Expo. Stay tuned to http://www.overdrive.in/autoexpo2014 for all the updates!
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained