CF Moto Chinese motorcycle manufacturer could make its India debut by July 2019
CF Moto, Chinese motorcycle manufacturer was spotted testing its 650MT adventure touring motorcycle in Hyderabad, India some time ago. Along with the middleweight tourer motorcycle, the company was also spotted testing its 250cc motorcycle. This hints at a sooner than expected launch for the Chinese manufacturer's products. The CF Moto could make an India debut by July and also could offer the motorcycles that it was spotted testing.
Picture of the international spec CF for reference
The CF Moto 650MT as mentioned earlier, is an adventure tourer motorcycle that will rival directly to the Kawasaki Versys 650, Benelli TRK 502X and the SMW Superdual T. The manufacturer could spawn the street naked version of the 650MT, called the CF Moto 650NK that will go up against the Kawasaki Z650.
Picture of the international spec CF Moto 650NK for reference
The 650MT sports a LED DRLs and projector headlamps up front. The test mule is also equipped with an engine guard and hand guards as standard equipment. The adventure tourer uses a tubular steel diamond frame and houses a 650cc parallel-twin mill. The engine produces 56PS at 9,500RPM and 62Nm of torque at 7,000RPM. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Picture of the international spec CF Moto 250NK for reference
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 5,50,000
Starts Rs 4,99,000
Starts Rs 3,99,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 6,79,000
Starts Rs 5,94,000
Starts Rs 2,00,576
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know