CF Moto 650MT adventure touring motorcycle spotted testing in India; launch soon
CF Moto 650MT was spotted on test in Hyderabad, India. CF Moto is a China-based motorcycle manufacturing company and the 650MT is their offering in the adventure touring segment.
The spotted motorcycle was heavily camouflaged although the bike shows some mechanical bits. The bike has a tall windscreen which does not seem to be adjustable. The 650MT sports a LED DRLs and projector headlamps up front. The test mule is also equipped with an engine guard and hand guards as standard equipment.
The adventure tourer uses a tubular steel diamond frame and houses a 650cc parallel-twin mill. The engine produces 56PS at 9,500RPM and 62Nm of torque at 7,000RPM. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The cycle parts consist of USD (upside down) fork setup and 300mm twin-disc setup up front. The bike has a mono-shock absorber and a 240mm disc at the rear. ABS (anti-lock braking system) will be offered as standard on the motorcycle.
Starts Rs 4,99,000
Starts Rs 5,10,000
Starts Rs 5,50,000
Starts Rs 6,79,000
- NewsEV chargers planned for over 69,000 petrol pumps across India
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021