BSVI ready Honda Activa 125 Fi scooter to be launched on September 11
BSVI ready Honda Activa 125 scooter was unveiled in India back in June 2019, with a tentative launch date in August. However, Honda has announced the launch date of the first BSVI ready scooter in India and the prices will be announced on September 11.
Picture of the current Honda Activa 125 for reference
The company has filed 26 patents while developing the BSVI engine for the scooter and 11 of them are just for this very engine. The Activa 125 will be powered by the same 124.9cc engine that currently makes 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. However, the BSVI compliance could take away some of the power on offer. For better and efficient fueling, the Activa 125 will be offered with a fuel-injection.
Still from the Honda Activa 125 FI BSVI unveiling
The BSVI Activa 125 Fi will sport a few styling tweaks as the all-LED headlamp unit has been reworked and new chrome bits have been added to the fascia as well. Also, the digital instrument console gives real-time fuel efficiency figures. The BSVI Activa 125 Fi will also get an external fuel-lid, a new pass-switch and a glovebox. Furthermore, Honda is offering a six-year warranty package - three-year standard and a three-year optional extended warranty.
A teaser of the BSVI Honda Activa 125 Fi
Current Honda Activa 125 ranges from Rs 60,627-65,012 ex-showroom Delhi. Expect a price hike of Rs 2,000-4,000 over the current Honda Activa 125.
Starts Rs 67,490
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3