BSVI Jeep Compass SUV to be launched in January 2020 - Rs 1.5 lakh discount on current models
The BSVI compliant Jeep Compass SUV will be launched in January 2020 and process to comply the SUV with the stringent emission norms will hike the prices by five to seven per cent. In essence, the prices will increase by around Rs 80,000 - 1.1 lakh across all variants. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be safe from a price hike as the SUV already comes equipped with a BSVI compliant engine. That said, Jeep India is currently offering a discount of Rs 1.5 lakh on the BSIV Compass.
Picture of the Jeep Compass for reference
The ex-showroom cost of the Jeep Compass ranges from Rs 15.60 lakh for the petrol Sport trim and goes up to Rs 23.11 lakh for the diesel Limited all-wheel drive trim. The prices of the Trailhawk will range from Rs 26.80 lakh up to Rs 27.60 lakh.
Picture of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk for reference
The buyers looking for the petrol variant will get the Compass equipped with a 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox. The power is rated at 163PS at 5,500rpm and 250Nm of torque at 2,500-4,000rpm. Buyers looking for the diesel variant will get a 2.0-litre diesel engine with 173PS at 3,750rpm and 350Nm between 1,750-2,500rpm.
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet