Bookings open for the new generation Mahindra Scorpio automatic
The new generation Mahindra Scorpio with an automatic transmission has now been opened for bookings. The automatic transmission will be available only in the top of the line S10 trims on both, the two wheel drive and four wheel drive variants. The Scorpio is expected to get a new 6-speed torque converter unit this time that will be coupled with the current 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque.
The automatic variant is expected to cost between Rs 75,000 Rs 1 lakh more than the manual variants. The new generation Mahindra Scorpio has safety features such as ABS, EBD, dual front airbags along with other creature comforts such as start-stop technology, rain sensing wipers and auto lights. Deliveries are expected to take around 30-45 days as it will be manufactured on a made-to-order basis.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector