BMW X5 xDrive30d M Sport launched in India at Rs 75.9 lakh
BMW has launched the new X5 xDrive30d M Sport in India at Rs 75.9 lakh, ex-showroom pan India. It gets a 3-litre, inline six-cylinder, twin turbo diesel engine that develops 258PS and 560Nm. BMW claims a 0- 100 time of 6.9 seconds and top speed of 230kmph. The engine is mated to an eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission.
The SUV gets the M Sport package which includes an aero package, light weight M branded 19-inch alloys and a chrome covered tail pipe. Customers can also opt for an exclusive Carbon Black colour for the exterior.
The interior also features the M division treatment. Which means the new BMW X5 M Sport gets a beautiful leather wrapped steering wheel with M division colours for the stitching. It also gets Heads Up Display.
The BMW X5 xDrive30d M Sport gets the adaptive air suspension which includes Dynamic Damper Control and air suspension on the rear axle.
Speaking at the launch, Philipp von Sahr, president, BMW Group India said, "The new BMW X5 xDrive30d M Sport in its hallmark M style offers supreme performance, dynamic driving features, athletic design and premium quality. Exemplifying bold and voluminous surfaces, the M car model bestows a masculine and robust appearance. This high-performance vehicle has been designed for maximum performance all along the line."
The new BMW X5 x drive 30d M Sport will be assembled locally at the company's Chennai plant and is available at dealerships.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know