BMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
BWM India has recently announced a comprehensive service campaign for its customers in India. The new service campaign includes a pre-monsoon check-up, end of warranty and service appreciation campaigns. The company states that the pre-monsoon check-up is designed to keep BMW vehicles ready for the monsoon season.
The end of warranty campaign is targeted at customers whose cars are in their 19 to 23 months of ownership and helps in identification of even the smallest of warrantable issues and helps in getting them fixed before the cover expires. The service appreciation campaign includes a comprehensive and thorough inspection of the exterior, interior, technical and safety related features and technical along with a complimentary exterior wash.
"Our periodic complimentary service campaigns are designed to ensure total readiness of customer's cars at all times. With trained technicians, specialized workshop technologies and original BMW Parts, they can count on one thing, absolute peace of mind." commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?