BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe bookings open ahead of October 15 launch
BMW India has started accepting bookings for its new entry-level offering, the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. The booking amount is Rs 50,000 and bookings can be made online or at a BMW dealership. In a special offer for those booking before the price reveal on October 15, BMW India will also bundle in benefits worth Rs 50,000 in the form of Taj Experiences gift cards.
The 2 Series Gran Coupe is set to be available in its 220d guise, powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine making 190PS and 400Nm through an eight-speed torque converter. A petrol version, powered by a 2.0-litre turbo making 192PS and 280 Nm and paired with a seven-speed DCT is expected later.
The 220d Gran Coupe will be available in two variants, Sportline and M Sport. The full features list hasn't been revealed yet but the Sportline will come with five colour options, black and brown interior trim and 17-inch wheels. The M Sport version gets a sharper bumper design, chrome-lined grille, gloss black window surrounds and 18-inch M wheels. It also comes with different colour options, M Sport steering wheel, aluminium pedals and a darker interior theme. Both versions seem to get the larger infotainment screen and digital instrumentation and a choice between all-black or beige/black upholstery.
Starts Rs 39.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand