Axor Street helmet launched in India at Rs 4,499
Axor India has launched the new street-biased Axor Street helmet in India. It features an injection-moulded polycarbonate shell, adjustable vents and a retractable, internal sun visor. The helmet weighs 1,450gm. Other safety features on the helmet include a quick release strap, single-layer multi-density EPS liner and a reflector on the neck roll. Axor also offers an anti-fog shield as an accessory.
The cheek pads and inner lining are removable and washable. They also get an anti-bacterial liner to keep foul smells at bay.
The Axor Street conforms to ECE R-22.05 and DOT FMVSS NO. 218 helmet safety standards.
Priced at Rs 4,499, the Axor Street seems like good value for its features. The helmet is available online as well as various retail stores in the country. It is available with a choice of five graphics. The Axor brand is promoted in India by Vega Helmets.
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate