Auto Expo 2023: Tork reveals new Kratos X and updated Kratos R
Tork Motors has showcased its all-new premium offering, the Kratos X, at the Auto Expo 2023. The brand will open the bookings for the electric motorcycle sometime in the second quarter of this year, while the deliveries are scheduled to start in June. Notably, Tork Motors also showcased the refreshed version of the Kratos R.
Tork Kratos X Unveiled
The new Kratos X is based on the top-spec Kratos R variant. However, it features a new aluminium swingarm, a new FF riding mode, a seven-inch dash, and several additional features and safety equipment. The electric motorcycle also sports different side panels than the Kratos R. The Kratos X is also said to deliver higher power output and support fast charging.
Updated Tork Kratos R
Alongside the new Kratos X, Tork Motors revealed the refreshed Kratos R with a few cosmetic changes and fast charging support. First up, the battery pack features all-black paint, new graphics, and re-positioned pair of turn signals. Moreover, the electric bike gets a new digital dash.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599