Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen Taigun Showcased
Volkswagen showed its Taigun SUV, the first product built on the MQB A0 IN platform. This SUV will be powered by Volkswagen's TSI technology engine combined with a DSG gear box. The Taigun has a sporty stance and clean styling. The fairly spacious interior has leatherette seats and a digital instrument cluster. It's contemporary in its design and has a LED strip that is bordered by a glossy black trim. This LED strip runs across the whole width of the car and integrates well with the LED tail lamps. The Taigun is equipped with safety features such as 6-airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESC) among others.
Following its OVERDRIVE's coverage from the Skoda's and Volkswagen pavilion from the Auto Expo 2020.
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?