Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen Taigun Showcased
Volkswagen showed its Taigun SUV, the first product built on the MQB A0 IN platform. This SUV will be powered by Volkswagen's TSI technology engine combined with a DSG gear box. The Taigun has a sporty stance and clean styling. The fairly spacious interior has leatherette seats and a digital instrument cluster. It's contemporary in its design and has a LED strip that is bordered by a glossy black trim. This LED strip runs across the whole width of the car and integrates well with the LED tail lamps. The Taigun is equipped with safety features such as 6-airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESC) among others.
Following its OVERDRIVE's coverage from the Skoda's and Volkswagen pavilion from the Auto Expo 2020.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh