Auto Expo 2020: MG RC6 unveiled, could be launched in 2021
MG unveiled the RC6 at Auto Expo 2020. The sedan is sold as Baojun RC6 globally. The dimensions of the car are 4925 x 1880 x 1580mm with a wheelbase of 2800mm. The car has a sloping roof, giving it a coupe-like silhouette. The cladding on both bumpers and on the running board give the car a butch look. Elements present all across the exterior which are similar to other MG vehicles are visible on the RC6 like the chrome studded grille, large headlamps and sleek taillights.
The car is likely to be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine making 157PS and 250Nm. It can be equipped with either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. MG has not revealed its plans to launch the RC6 but is likely for that to happen in 2021. The RC6 will compete with the likes of premium sedans like the Skoda Superb.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector