Auto Expo 2020: MG RC6 unveiled, could be launched in 2021
MG unveiled the RC6 at Auto Expo 2020. The sedan is sold as Baojun RC6 globally. The dimensions of the car are 4925 x 1880 x 1580mm with a wheelbase of 2800mm. The car has a sloping roof, giving it a coupe-like silhouette. The cladding on both bumpers and on the running board give the car a butch look. Elements present all across the exterior which are similar to other MG vehicles are visible on the RC6 like the chrome studded grille, large headlamps and sleek taillights.
The car is likely to be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine making 157PS and 250Nm. It can be equipped with either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. MG has not revealed its plans to launch the RC6 but is likely for that to happen in 2021. The RC6 will compete with the likes of premium sedans like the Skoda Superb.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport