Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan and GLA crossover unveiled
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the A-Class sedan and the GLA, both of which are set to be launched in June later this year. The prices of the A-Class sedan are expected to start from Rs 40 lakh ex-showroom and the GLA will be priced around Rs 43 lakh.
The A-Class sedan will be equipped with next-generation telematics and the MBUX infotainment system, while the GLA has a revamped feature-rich cabin with design updates. Both have BSVI compliant engines and Mercedes-Benz will also launch the AMG version of the A-Class, the A35 AMG later this year.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet