Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan and GLA crossover unveiled
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the A-Class sedan and the GLA, both of which are set to be launched in June later this year. The prices of the A-Class sedan are expected to start from Rs 40 lakh ex-showroom and the GLA will be priced around Rs 43 lakh.
The A-Class sedan will be equipped with next-generation telematics and the MBUX infotainment system, while the GLA has a revamped feature-rich cabin with design updates. Both have BSVI compliant engines and Mercedes-Benz will also launch the AMG version of the A-Class, the A35 AMG later this year.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review