Auto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan and GLA crossover unveiled
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the A-Class sedan and the GLA, both of which are set to be launched in June later this year. The prices of the A-Class sedan are expected to start from Rs 40 lakh ex-showroom and the GLA will be priced around Rs 43 lakh.
The A-Class sedan will be equipped with next-generation telematics and the MBUX infotainment system, while the GLA has a revamped feature-rich cabin with design updates. Both have BSVI compliant engines and Mercedes-Benz will also launch the AMG version of the A-Class, the A35 AMG later this year.
Also, catch the live updates from the Mercedes-Benz pavilion from Auto Expo 2020
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh