Auto Expo 2020: Hyundai showcases Tucson facelift with 2-Litre BSVI Petrol and Diesel engines
Hyundai, the largest car exporter in India, has pulled the wraps off the updated Tucson. With an overall sales of 6.5 million units, Tucson is one of the bestselling SUVs across the world.
The updated Hyundai Tucson gets revised styling that maintains the bold and imposing stance of the SUV. It now gets a cascading grille design, penta projector LED headlights and LED tail lamps. The cabin too has been updated with black leather seats along with leather accents on the dashboard.
The powertrains that are being offered in the 2020 Hyundai Tucson are 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines wherein the latter is mated to an 8-speed automatic generating 185PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The petrol unit churns out 152PS of power and produces 192Nm of torque.
In terms of features; the 2020 Hyundai Tucson gets TPMS, power front seats both driver and passenger, wireless charging and panoramic sunroof. It also gets Hyundai's Blue Link and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity enabled 20.32cm touchscreen.
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet