Auto Expo 2020: Hyundai showcases Tucson facelift with 2-Litre BSVI Petrol and Diesel engines
Hyundai, the largest car exporter in India, has pulled the wraps off the updated Tucson. With an overall sales of 6.5 million units, Tucson is one of the bestselling SUVs across the world.
The updated Hyundai Tucson gets revised styling that maintains the bold and imposing stance of the SUV. It now gets a cascading grille design, penta projector LED headlights and LED tail lamps. The cabin too has been updated with black leather seats along with leather accents on the dashboard.
The powertrains that are being offered in the 2020 Hyundai Tucson are 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines wherein the latter is mated to an 8-speed automatic generating 185PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The petrol unit churns out 152PS of power and produces 192Nm of torque.
In terms of features; the 2020 Hyundai Tucson gets TPMS, power front seats both driver and passenger, wireless charging and panoramic sunroof. It also gets Hyundai's Blue Link and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity enabled 20.32cm touchscreen.
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch